• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Can you sync mutiple Outlook calendars on iPhone or Android?

I'm looking to sync multiple calendars (each in a different folder) from Outlook through Microsoft Exchange Server.

Comparing iPhone and Android here...Looking at switching from Blackberry.

Thanks,
 
tjhoo;86668 said:
I'm looking to sync multiple calendars (each in a different folder) from Outlook through Microsoft Exchange Server.

I sync 17 calendars in one Outlook profile to my BlackBerry Bold 9700 locally over USB, and without the ability to seamlessly do the same with another device, I can't and won't switch.

Everyone I know asks me why I still use a BlackBerry, and it's exactly for this reason: No other device out there handles calendaring as well as the BlackBerry. Most of them consider PIM apps (and calendaring) to be an after-thought, a "bolt-on", but RIM puts it right in their core competencies.
 
hacker;86679 said:
I sync 17 calendars in one Outlook profile to my BlackBerry Bold 9700 locally over USB, and without the ability to seamlessly do the same with another device, I can't and won't switch.

Everyone I know asks me why I still use a BlackBerry, and it's exactly for this reason: No other device out there handles calendaring as well as the BlackBerry. Most of them consider PIM apps (and calendaring) to be an after-thought, a "bolt-on", but RIM puts it right in their core competencies.

How do you sync multiple calendars on a Blackberry? Sounds like you have BIS. Can this be done through BES?
 
Top