• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

catalogs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
Does anyone have a good system for dealing with catalogs? (of the shopping variety?) I tend to get a lot--and like to use them, but right now they end up in a big box and it is driving me crazy!

Anyone have an idea?

thanks
 
I toss most of 'em, but file some of the interesting ones (or the regulars) in a pile on the bathroom floor. If I don't after flipping thru once or twice, out they go.
 
Top