• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Changing a Default

  • Thread starter Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date Start date
U

Unregistered

Guest
Hi all-

When using the GTD Outlook Add-In, does anyone know if there is a way to have the Save for Reference box checked automatically when setting up an action, delegate, or waiting for task? There are times I forget to check the box, and although I can go back and find the e-mail and attachments in their various folders, I'd like to eliminate the possibility of forgetting altogether and know that there is one specific location the e-mail has been saved.

Any insight is appreciated....thanks!
 
Top