• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Circa Binder: Classic or Letter Size

Mixing Sizes

One advantage of letter size is the capability to insert both letter and junior size pages in the same binder. You can't do it the other way.

But I guess you could mix sizes with a junior binder by including junior size pages and 3x5 cards.

Couple options.
 
Classic size is more portable. Letter size gives you more room. I use Classic size, although I've recently been using an even smaller 3x5 notebook.

Katherine
 
Classic for me

I have both, but use the classic. Its more portable size means less resistance to keeping it handy.
Also, if you travel a lot, you can buy pages in US or Europe that fit (A6 if memory serves).
 
I'd go with the smaller ones. I ordered a set of letter-sized notebooks first, and they were too cumbersome to carry around. I've since switched to the smaller one and prefer it.
 
Top