• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Configuring the GTD add-in for Outlook

I noticed that the GTD add-in moves stuff out of Inbox and into either an @action, @waiting_for, or other @ folder in the Inbox. Is there anyway to move these folders to an outlook offline folder (a .pst file). Given the volume of stuff I have in these pending files, I'm running out of space in my Exchange Server Inbox. If I don't process incoming e-mail about twice a day, my inbox fills up and I can't send or recieve e-mail. I'm not always able to work through the inbox twice a day.

Thanks.
 
Top