• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Contacts-as-Projects in Outlook

I am trying to save Bill's "Contacts as Projects" form (http://home.comcast.net/~whkratz/id15.htm) to my Outlook, but it's not taking.

It's all good until I get to the Projects Properties window and the project form doesn't appear in the "When posting..." drop down list.

My only options are IMP Contact and Forms.

When I click on Forms it gives me a list of forms in the Standard Forms Library.

A drop down menu has an option for switching to a "Personal Forms Library," but there is nothing in there when I switch to it.

I'm guessing I'd need to save the form in that Personal Forms Folder but I don't know how I would do that. Can anyone advise?
 
Top