• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Contacts as Projects Method

  • Thread starter Thread starter charles7a
  • Start date Start date
C

charles7a

Guest
I have been looking at the "Contacts as Projects" tips located at:
http://home.comcast.net/~whkratz/id2.htm

I noticed that the website has not been updated since 2003. Are there any new tips since then? I noticed there was a teaser for outlining in Outlook and synchronizing to a Palm with the system. I would be very interested in seeing those tips!

I have some ideas of integrating the GTD Add-in with the "C as P" method. I like the fact that using the activities tab you can see ***EVERYTHING*** associated with a project without any special programing. One possible way to integrate the two methods would be to keep the Project Field synchronized with the Contacts Field in an automated way. Ideas anyone?

Charles
 
Top