• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

CRM application on USB

  • Thread starter Thread starter faskham
  • Start date Start date
F

faskham

Guest
Does anyone know of a CRM / contact management application that can work on a USB stick?

I've looked all over the place and can't find what I'm looking for.

I don't need a sales-tracking package, or anything sophisticated like that. Let's say I make a new contact. I'll drop him a line straight after our meeting. I will then want to make contact again a month later, so I need to be able to set that date in my system. I may then invite him to lunch - and I will want to be able to set a review date in my system to chase him for an acceptance of my invitation etc.

I can hear some of you sayinng, 'aha! What you are looking for is called a d-i-a-r-y!'. But that won't really do the job. I also want my system to be able to tell me, at a glance, which of my contacts I haven't been in touch with for, say, 3 months.

Any ideas?

A USB application seems like a good idea to me. Perhaps a Tiddlywiki?

Alternatively, does anyone use Mindmanager for this? If so, could you explain (template?) how you do this.

Cheers.
 
Top