• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

CRM - GTD Combo Success

I have a small software development and consulting company and we have been researching the options for us with CRM software. We decided to run with Prophet 4.0 from Avidian. Prophet works directly with Outlook as an add-in. Prophet offers incredible capability and I am happy to report that after 3 weeks the system has been faultless! With some trepidation the other evening I installed the latest NetCentrics GTD Outlook add-in to my Outlook 2003. I am pleased to report that this is working exceptionally well! We now have a great CRM and the ability to enhance our GTD processes!
 
Top