• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Cross platform task list with escalating reminders

I personally find that I WANT to use my calendar more but things can slip on there. I really enjoy using a due date instead in Omnifocus and having a checkbox to mark it done. I know that is not proper from a GTD perspective but that checkbox is oh so satisfying lol
I second this - what's not to like about checking things off as done, right?

I do this myself from time to time, even if the sync between Asana and Google calendar is really terrible... But for me, if something in Asana needs to get done on or by a certain date, is also belongs in my calendar as part of the hard landscape. I want to see ALL my commitments on a certain day in ONE place - my calendar.
 
Top