• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Customize TaskPad View in Calendar View

  • Thread starter Thread starter haiche
  • Start date Start date
H

haiche

Guest
I am trying to customize the look of Taskpad using GTD system in Calendar View...basically I am changing the fields, sort, group, and filter. Each time I did that, the Taskpad does change into the way I wanted. but then when I click something else, and come back to Calendar, the Taskpad I just customized is changed back into the simple list view, instead of the customized view I just created. This is extremely weird, and I have tried many different things.......any ideas? Thank you!
 
To save your customization, you need to Customize the Current View... You can right click on the column bar in the taskpad, select "Customize Current View...", make your changes. This is then applied to the view and it will persist across windows and sessions.

HTH....

Brad Jackson
 
Top