David Allen/Levenger Planner Not Happening!?

P

pbrav

just got off the phone with levenger. was talking to an agent about ordering a circa agenda, which i don't want to do if the david/allen levenger planner is going to debut w/in the next few weeks.

the agent i spoke to said she'd heard that the product was in the works, and put me on hold to check with her supervisor re: when it's coming. a minute later she got back on the line and told me that she'd been informed that "it may be not happening."

bummer.

anybody with an inside track care to comment?

anybody else care to speculate what's up?

ext555

Registered
pbrav said:
just got off the phone with levenger. was talking to an agent about ordering a circa agenda, which i don't want to do if the david/allen levenger planner is going to debut w/in the next few weeks.

the agent i spoke to said she'd heard that the product was in the works, and put me on hold to check with her supervisor re: when it's coming. a minute later she got back on the line and told me that she'd been informed that "it may be not happening."

bummer.

anybody with an inside track care to comment?

anybody else care to speculate what's up?

I'd take a " wait and see' attitude on this one . If a " supervisor " said it mght not be happening I probably wouldn't hold my breath .

cyberscribe

Senior Associate, Next Action Associates
Levinger Update

From Richard, in product development:

We will not be doing a planner until the 2007 calendar year. Please visit
our store where we will keep announcements of new product once it is set for
delivery. Also, there is no collaboration with Levenger as we have decided
to produce our entire line of Gear in house. We are hoping to debut the
first portion of the collection early 2006.

TesTeq

Registered
Good decision to design Gear in house.

When I was visiting the Levenger site I was sure that DavidCo and Levenger are not the perfect match. I think it is a good decision to design Gear in house.

S

smsgtnimrod

Paperport?

Is anyone using Paperport - I thought this was thbe forum for that scanner program. If not, my apologies

S

sonia_simone

I actually thought that David Allen & Levenger would make a good team, but I certainly know how complex these things can get. I'll look forward to seeing the gear, whoever makes/distributes it!

Jason Echols

Registered
cyberscribe said:
From Richard, in product development:

We will not be doing a planner until the 2007 calendar year. Please visit
our store where we will keep announcements of new product once it is set for
delivery. Also, there is no collaboration with Levenger as we have decided
to produce our entire line of Gear in house. We are hoping to debut the
first portion of the collection early 2006.

Is there an update on an estimated time for the debut of this line of gear?

Thanks

Jason

N

nlima

Re: Levenger agenda

Hi
I am brand new to Levenger AND brand new to GTD

After reading the book, I created my own agenda/meeting planner in Word. My plan is to print it for my Levenger notebook and either store it or add the outcomes, actions, deadlines/who (waiting for) electronically. So far, I'm attaching it to my calendar in outlook.

It's too large to upload, but if you are interested, send your e-mail to nancylima@catholichealth.net and I'll forward a copy

I'm sure it will require tweaking, but it is a start

Dee

Registered
Is this still a go?

Last message was in October of last year and I just wanted to know if this in-house effort is still on.

Aruba1958

Registered
David Allen collection of paper planning tools

In November 2005 Cyberscribe mentioned that a line of David Allen designed paper planning products was targeted for release in early 2006. Is there a new target date for when the collection will be launched.