• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

David Allen Real-Life Coaching Compilation Video (15 min) resource

PeterByrom

Registered
Dear all,

A couple of years ago, when I was trying to introduce people to GTD, I decided to edit some visuals over instances of David Allen walking people through real-life projects and "stuff", to help demonstrate a little to them what GTD is about and how it works - I find showing concrete examples can be very effective (watching and listening to these certainly helped me in my early days).

If you're interested, and think that such a resource might be useful to you too, I've cut together a compilation of three such examples in this 15 minute video:


Clip 1: 00:00 David Allen on Inspire Nation Show
Clip 2: 05:26 David Allen on The Dealer Playbook Podcast
Clip 3: 13:20 Meg Edwards from GTD Path Audio resource (used with permission)
 
Top