David Allen talks with Greg Shepard

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
David describes Greg Shepard as a lifelong learner on steroids. When you hear Greg talk about all that he has done, and still plans to do, you'll understand how that description fits. He has a history of taking on a variety of big challenges, because he believes that, "The bigger the problem the better the opportunity." Other people have bought more than one copy of Getting Things Done, but you'll find that Greg had an unusual reason for doing that. One of his current interests is altruistic capitalism, the idea that businesses should have concern for doing good beyond making a profit. You'll be inspired by his dedication to making the world a better place.

Video

Audio

Paul Vahur

GTD Estonia gtd.ee
At the end of the podcast description you refer to "And you will also want to listen to Greg interviewing David on the Forbes podcast." The link is nicely available in GTD Connect but it doesn't come through to Apple Podcasts (iOS) and then "Forbes podcast" is somewhat misleading. More correct name would be "The BOSS Podcast with Gregory Shepard" or "ForbesBooks Radio". Not a big issue but I spent several minutes today on my iPhone trying to find that podcast by looking for "Forbes podcast".

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
At the end of the podcast description you refer to "And you will also want to listen to Greg interviewing David on the Forbes podcast." The link is nicely available in GTD Connect but it doesn't come through to Apple Podcasts (iOS) and then "Forbes podcast" is somewhat misleading. More correct name would be "The BOSS Podcast with Gregory Shepard" or "ForbesBooks Radio". Not a big issue but I spent several minutes today on my iPhone trying to find that podcast by looking for "Forbes podcast".
Good point, Paul. I have updated the video and audio descriptions.