David's CD Set

C

ColoKent

Hi everyone--

As a daily fan of this website and posting board, I have to add my .02 cents in concenring David's CD set once again... Sorry to sound "maniacal" on this stuff, but it quite simply is probably the best $89.95 I've ever spent. No doubt about it, David's book is good, and it goes into some additional detail that the CDs aren't able to cover....However, nothing beats getting a regular reinforcement from the "Next Action Guru" himself.

I like listening to David's CDs when I have a nice, long drive ahead of me...it makes the miles melt away, and I arrive motivated, jacked-up, and ready to roll! I have seen quite a few posts over the past few months questioning others here for advice on buying this product...my advice is simple (and at this point in this post, I'm sure it's predictable): If you want to implement GTD...do it!

A few days ago, I lent my CDs to a skeptical friend at work...He's now enroute to being a convert...but I'm going through withdrawl!

The bottom line is...THIS IS GREAT STUFF-- if you haven't already done it, TREAT YOURSELF to a set of these CDs!

Kent

T

taxgeek

I'll second that. I bought the CDs, and I listen to them in the morning when I get ready for work. (I'm on the third time through them now). I leave for work all charged up and ready to go. They're great. Now I am considering whether to take his seminar as well, although he hasn't scheduled a weekend seminar in my area for awhile.

randystokes

Registered
taxgeek said:
I'll second that. I bought the CDs, and I listen to them in the morning when I get ready for work. (I'm on the third time through them now). I leave for work all charged up and ready to go. They're great. Now I am considering whether to take his seminar as well, although he hasn't scheduled a weekend seminar in my area for awhile.

I'll "third" that. I had read David's book through a couple of times, and thought I was doing pretty well. Then I went to his two day seminar in September in Dallas (I travelled from Phoenix to go to the seminar). What an eye-opener! There were so many new and additional ways to get to "black belt." I bought the CD set at the seminar, copied the CDs to my Rio Riot player, and listened to the materials several times through on my morning walks or in my car. It raised my implementation to a whole new level, gave me lots of tips and tricks -- I feel very good about it. And, as David predicts, once I got everything lined up on the runway and at 10,000 feet, I was moving on up to higher levels.

I can't say enough about the seminar AND the CD/tape set.

M

mrensign

If Tapes are same as CD, I agree

If the tapes are the same as the CD set, I can agree with "ditto" as they were a great starting point for my implementation.

So are the CDs the same as the tape from Conant/Nightengale?

I also had my wife, my Bus. Admin and paralegal, listen to the tapes so we would be on the same page. We are off to a great start for the new year with the GTD system.

J

Jason Womack

Thanks for the great press!!

I'll be sure to pass all of these great notes on to the staff!

Thanks for chiming in!