David's latest In Conversation with Mark Ramadan is now posted

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Hello Connect members!

We just posted David's latest In Conversation with Mark Ramadan. Mark is the founder of a fast-growing new consumer brand of ketchup and a huge GTD fan.

Listen now

Mark's bio:
Mark Ramadan grew up on the sunny coast of Southern California, where he developed an early love for artisan food. His journey at Brown University took him in many directions, including that of financial education at Goldman Sachs Investment Banking and a degree in Economics and International Relations. Mark’s two passions, food and business, finally intersected and the spark resulted in the creation of Sir Kensington’s Gourmet Scooping Ketchup.

Attached files

bhenry86

Registered
GTD Connect CD - Mark Ramadan

Kelly,

My Connect CD arrived this week, but the recording began about 20 minutes into the interview with Mark Ramadan, so I missed the first part of the interview. There is no need to replace the CD - I listened later to the first 20 minutes on iTunes - but you may want to check the CD production quality (in case this happened to others). Biggest drawback - I sometimes send the Connect CD to friends who use GTD, but who are not Connect members.

Bill Henry
Honolulu, HI

mcogilvie

Registered
I think track 5 or so is the actual beginning. Amusingly, track 1 is a discussion of GTD tools and practices, which usually comes late in each CD.

laurac

Registered
If you send us an email, we will send you a replacement CD.

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much to all of you who have brought this issue to our attention. Allow me to extend our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused for you all.

We are working with our vendors to create a batch of replacement CDs as quickly as possible. If you send us an email at connect@davidco.com letting us know that you'd like a replacement In Conversation CD mailed to you, we will send that your way just as soon as they are available.

We appreciate your patience and humor, everyone. :) Season's greetings!

mjsmith748

Registered
Moogi? mark mentions this as a japanese brand

does anyone know what the correct spelling is i would like to check them out?

jrice

Registered
Muji to-do pads?

Hi,

I went to the Muji/stationary link. Has anyone located those to-do pads that Mark talks about in the In Conversation interview? I saw lots of cool stuff, but not those.

Thanks, Jessica

Barb

Registered
Email him?

I think he gave his email address in the interview. He'd probably love it if you emailed him with a few thoughts on the interview and the question. I don't remember him being descriptive enough that you could really find them in the Muji store. Could be just one of the nice blank pads he's using.

Then tell him he might want to buy stock in the company really quickly. You've started something!