• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Delegated Projects

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
I have quite a few projects delegated to members of my staff. How should I track them in the GTD methodology?

The next actions all belong to the staff "owners" of the projects. My own next actions with regard to these projects is "get update", which I set up as agenda tasks.

Should I be tracking these as Projects? Or just stand-alone agenda items. What's the best practice out there in GTD land?

Thanks
DC
 
Sorry, posted in the wrong section.
At the risk of breaking protocol, I'm going to cross-post in the other section.

DC
 
Top