• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Deleting Categories On Windows Mobile Smartphones

Does anybody know how to delete categories from a smartphone using Windows Mobile?

I've been trying various productivity programs such as Extreme Agenda, Pocket Informant, etc and I cannot seem to delete any unused categories from my Motorola Q.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
 
U cant delete the default categories

For some weird reason....Wm5 or wm6 doesnt allow you to delete the default categories "Business", "Personal", "Holidays" etc.

Like you, I tried all these programs as well. But then I settled on SBP Diary. I have been using it for over a year now & it syncs perfectly with both MS outlook (Desktop Version) & pocket outlook. Furthermore, it allows u to apply several filters (and using them u can get rid of these default categories). Its Today Plugin is also GREAT & allows me to see my calender & tasks right from the Today Screen.

Have a try:
http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/products/diary/?en

and email me if you have any trouble.

Regards,
Ateeb Iftikhar
 
Top