• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Digital Voice Recording - Advice needed

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for a digital voice recorder which has the following specs:

* 0,5-1GB
* connectable to USB
* recordings in mp3
* microphone jack for external mike (stereo, which I already have)
* external power supply and/or rechargeable accu/batteries

I want to record interviews, store the mp3-files and work with them on my computer. The sound quality has to be good but not excellent.

What I don't need:

* Loudspeaker
* Remote control
* FM-radio
* built-in camera ;-)

Thanks a lot for your answers

Rene
 
I am a fan of Philips or Olympus DS4000 or DS30 recorders myself. Sony units had been too small for ease of use with my hands.

The Philips 9360 model has proven to be reliable in the last few years of use.
 
styberman;63196 said:
Hi everybody,

I'm looking for a digital voice recorder which has the following specs:

* 0,5-1GB
* connectable to USB
* recordings in mp3
* microphone jack for external mike (stereo, which I already have)
* external power supply and/or rechargeable accu/batteries

I want to record interviews, store the mp3-files and work with them on my computer. The sound quality has to be good but not excellent.

What I don't need:

* Loudspeaker
* Remote control
* FM-radio
* built-in camera ;-)

Thanks a lot for your answers

Rene

This is integrated very well into the new NextAction! 3.0 Pro for BlackBerry. It is still in beta but looks very promising. However, you might need a BlackBerry though ;) Check it out here: http://www.davidco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9022
 
Top