• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Do people have issues with links on wunderlist on iPhone/ipad?

Quang123

Registered
I have been using wunderlist for awhile but I find it annoying when clicking links to see all of the actions and projects that are linked to a particular word that is linked. It does not always work well on iOS and I am getting a bit annoyed. I loved the simplicity but the link thing is making it hard to access things quickly on my iPhone/ipad. When I do a longer hold of the linked word it just doesn't do anything. I currently do it on my desktop mac which works fine though. Any thoughts? I should perhaps migrate to a different platform considering the EOL of this software.
Quang
 
I have been using wunderlist for awhile but I find it annoying when clicking links to see all of the actions and projects that are linked to a particular word that is linked. It does not always work well on iOS and I am getting a bit annoyed. I loved the simplicity but the link thing is making it hard to access things quickly on my iPhone/ipad. When I do a longer hold of the linked word it just doesn't do anything. I currently do it on my desktop mac which works fine though. Any thoughts? I should perhaps migrate to a different platform considering the EOL of this software.
Quang

It’s possible that the long press is being interpreted as what Apple calls a “3d touch” instead of a regular touch. I won’t go into details but try quick presses. Unfortunately, Wunderlist should probably be considered in maintenance mode prior to its ultimate retirement, which I would interpret as doing the minimum to run on the latest version of iOS.
 
Top