• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Do we have any hope on Leveraging and focus

Do we have any hope on have a Getting Things Done:
Leveraging Focus & Vision cd this year, I love my seminars cds and will love to get this cds since until now I am unable to assist to this seminar for the moment but will love to have it on cd
 
I'd love to have a CD of that Seminar too. Do you have to attend the seminar to qualify for the CD, or is it available to anyone?

Thanks!
 
Top