download GTD connect data for offline viewing

cskuns

Registered
Hi,
Is there a way or method to download any/all of the GTD connect video/audio content? I would like to view much of this stuff offline so I can "get stuff done" while not at my PC.
Thank you!
cskuns

TesTeq

Registered
Use iTunes.

cskuns;95070 said:
Is there a way or method to download any/all of the GTD connect video/audio content?

Use iTunes. GTD Connect feed contains most of the video and audio content.

Barb

Registered
Trial

Because the Connect people are not yet awake, I'll add this: If you're in a trial membership, content is not available for download.

cskuns

Registered
offline feed data

TesTeq;95071 said:
Use iTunes. GTD Connect feed contains most of the video and audio content.

Okay. So I have the feeds showing in my iTunes (first time using iTunes) and I am able to watch them. How do I get them out of iTunes to view offline? Like to listen to and / or view on my Android device?

Thank you!

cskuns :confused:

mcogilvie

Registered
cskuns;95087 said:
Okay. So I have the feeds showing in my iTunes (first time using iTunes) and I am able to watch them. How do I get them out of iTunes to view offline? Like to listen to and / or view on my Android device?

Thank you!

cskuns :confused:

I assume you have a pc, not a mac. Once they are in iTunes, they are downloaded. On a mac, you can right-click and then select "Reveal in finder" to show the file in the directory it is in. I assume something similar holds on a pc. You can then move it to whatever software will allow you to transfer to then view or listen on an android device. The audio files are .mp3 and the video files are .m4v.

Lyzzie

Registered
mcogilvie is right with how to extract the files from iTunes.

If you are a GTD|Connect Member, there are two ways to download audio/video:

1. Log in with your GTD|Connect username and password and browse to the audio/video that you would like to download and click on the download button. Then copy the files you downloaded to the Android device. You can then listen/watch them if the device is able to play .mp3 and .m4v files.

2. Subscribe to the Members Only GTD|Connect Podcast using iTunes and "Get" all the files you would like to listen/watch. After the downloads have finished, find the files you just downloaded in iTunes in:

PC:
C:UsersYour User NameMusiciTunesiTunes MediaPodcastsGTD_Connect Members-Only Podcasts

Mac:
/Users/User Name/Music/iTunes/iTunes Music/Podcasts

From the podcast folder, you can copy the files onto your Android phone and listen/watch them if the device is able to play .mp3 and .m4v files.