• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Drawing for free GTD software: June 15, 2009

Eric,

This is a good idea. I am trying to get to know more about GTD and some of the tools that I need. I am reading the book now and have seen some improvement just in the way I am thinking as well as changing email to help get more done.
 
I thought it might be a lot to ask for, but this gives me some options to chew on. I think Things as some special print formats I will have to check more. I appreciate the options. given the high overlap of the communities you think a pocketmod print format would not be such a big deal to get done.
 
Top