• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

DYMO 400 Twin Turbo 69115 LabelWriter

I'm wondering if anyone is using this? It holds two rolls of label paper--so you could keep a roll of file labels in it and a roll of mailing labels all the time, ready to use. It doesn't have a keyboard, so it has to be attached to the computer, but it integrates with QuickBooks, Outlook, Act, Palm Desktop, and Goldmine. I didn't think I'd want a labeler but some people on another mailing list who generate a lot of labels recommended it.

It would solve the problem of having to print on a whole sheet of labels to get just a few out.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16828111018

Anyone using it?

Thanks
 
I use the LW 310 and I have no problems, I don't label too many file folders but, but this one does the job for me no problem.
 
Use It. Love it. For GTD + Customer Service

I use it. Works beautifully.

And I have Act templates that we designed for it -- so I can look up a record & print a label on the spot. I use a file labels roll, and a Shipping label roll.

Highly recommended.

Luis
 
That sounds good. I'm going to put it at the top of my wish list. I have special window envelopes for mailings, and this would save me some money on those things.

Thanks
 
Top