• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

eBook Reader Recommendations for Treo650

I've got eReader on my T/X, and it works well. You can highlight text.

I don't know if you can make a separate list of highlighted text or not, but you can make a list of highlighted text in a single note within the document, with your own explanatory notes added if you wish, and each highlight will link back to the page of text.

I haven't fully explored the possibilites, mainly because it is quite simple to use and I just read. I use bookmarks to mark my place, and only tried the notes section to be able to answer your question more carefully.

My T/X came with eReader installed - perhaps Palm can offer you a trial version if you ask?

emkay
 
Top