Email Management webinar

davidcoforum

Administrator
Staff member
This webinar reinforces how to best use email, making it a trusted part of a system that enables relaxed, focused control and greater levels of personal productivity. After completing this session you will be able to structure email to maximize its use as an efficient communication, reference, and action management tool.

This is a working webinar, so please bring real-time access to your email, as well as your calendar and lists.

Apr 26, 2023 08:00 AM Pacific Time

The registration link is in the Webinars panel on the right side of GTD Connect pages.

CJSullivan

Registered
I registered, but in the registration it says it runs from 9-11.30 Pacific. Can you confirm if it starts at 8 or 9? Thanks!

davidcoforum

Administrator
Staff member
Apologies! This was a time zone conversion error. Thanks for catching it, Carolyn. The webinar is from 8:00AM – 9:30AM Pacific time. The webinar registration link now has the correct time.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
I am so sorry! I put the webinar on my calendar an hour later than the scheduled time. I was up early, had my coffee, all set for the webinar with an hour to spare. Just before the first email about the start time reached my inbox, I was thinking how relaxed and prepared I was. You know the old saying, pride goeth before the humbling. Thanks to all for your understanding and patience. I now have a checklist item to double check the schedule and my calendar the day before.