• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Email version of this Forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
Hi -

Is there a way for all of the new posts to be emailed from this forum like a newsgroup does? I try to visit everyday but I'm sure I miss some of the updated topics.

I like the "push" method of the newsgroup since it allows me to take the information with me as I go.

Thanks!
Jeff
 
Re: Email version of this Forum

JeffGoza said:
Is there a way for all of the new posts to be emailed from this forum like a newsgroup does? I try to visit everyday but I'm sure I miss some of the updated topics.
If you register and are logged in when you come to the board, you can see if there are new posts -- the forum icon is orange if there are new posts. Also, within the forum, threads with new posts have the orange icon, and new posts within the thread have orange icons. Can't miss the new stuff!

Carolyn
 
RSS feed

Take a look at the discussion "Forum as newsreader". I have the same kind of wish and hope David Allen will implement the add-on for RSS-feed, so you can read all the new topics in for example outlook using NewsGator or something alike.

Renger
 
Top