• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Entourage 2008 GTD

Does Entourage 2008 have any more utility for GTD than the old version? If not, do you like it better anyway?

I hear it doesn't play well with time machine.
 
Hi,

I have played with the beta and really there hasn't been a lot of changes GTD wise. It has a more consistent Apple look&Feel. In any case for me there is one crucial thing that will hinder me from upgrading in real life. Palm syncing has been excluded and the old conduit doesn't seem to work anymore.

They suggest using sync services with Missing sync but I don't want to go through the whole procedure to get that up and running 100%.
 
Top