• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Entourage 2008 treo

  • Thread starter Thread starter eodins
  • Start date Start date
E

eodins

Guest
Has anyone come up with a workable solution to use a treo with entourage 2008?

Frankly, I think microsoft's suggestion to use sync services would be laughable if it weren't so infuriating.
 
I've got a system that works, but it's pretty convoluted and involves two third party apps!

I sync the palm device (in my case a Centro) to iCal using Missing Sync for Palm OS. I sync iCal to Entourage 2008 using Pocket Mac's GoBetween. I've only been doing it for about a week, but haven't had any gliches yet. GoBetween actually keeps all of my categories intact, as opposed to Sync Services which sends everything to a single category named Entourage.

In this case, iCal is just the middleman. I never open iCal, I'm either working on my Centro or in Entourage.

Art
 
Top