• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Entourage and dated todos

Entourage and dated todos

Dated todos don’t show up on the calendar as far as I can tell.

What do you think of just using all day events and linking it to a “Contexted” GTD todo?

It’s a touch redundant but I’m not sure how to look at this.

Maybe I’m not informed on how to use Entourage properly.
 
To be clear, a dated todo does not show up on the calendar?

I notice it will show up on selected calendar printouts.

If this is the way it is, I find it to be odd, but what do I know?
 
Task/Calendar Concern

Related to this is that the GTD white paper on Entourage says that you can drag a task to the all-day section of the calendar, but I have been unable to do this. Any suggestions?
 
Top