• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Entourage v ical

I recently migrated my system from my pc to my mac. i love the mac functionality and most of the applications. For mail, i currently use entourage as it allows me to interact easily with outlook users and i like the project center facility but i would be interested to hear how others use either entourage or ical.

thanks

tora
 
I am also interested in this subject as well as how folks are using Entourage for GTD. I am a current outlook user and have the plugin which works well for me -- I know there is a DA paper on setting up entourage to do the same basic tasks.

My other challenge is integrating my Blackberry Curve into the mix. I rely on the wireless synch to my exchange server which then updates Outlook for me. It would be a big step back to lose this ability and is one of the main reasons I am hesitant about dropping my windows notebook for a mac.

Are there others out there using entourage, exchange, and a blackberry who have been able to make it work without spending 40+ hours doing so?

Thanks.
 
Top