• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Excel format #DIV/0! to blank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brittle
  • Start date Start date
B

Brittle

Guest
Hello, does anyone know how to in excel format cells that have #DIV/0! to a blank without using the ISNA command? Thank you
 
I've always handled that by prefacing my math with an if statement, something like =if (C10, D1/C1,0), to check to see if I was actually trying to divide by zero. That may or may not be feasible depending upon how you have your function nested, but I'm always a little leary of just globally hiding errors.
 
Top