• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Fedon Desk Tray (David Allen Collection)

Josh Mitchell

Registered
Hey there! I know this is kind of a weird question, but I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in selling their David Allen Collection in-basket that used to be available a while back. Maybe 3 of them?? :)

Or maybe you know someone who may be persuaded to sell theirs?

I understand there are others out there that are similar, but I'm really hoping to buy 1 to 3 of this exact one.

I've been looking online for over a year, and have not found any on Amazon, eBay, or etc. Any help in finding these would be great!

417IquAZDML._SS400_.jpg
 
Top