Fellow GTDers has GTDer wondering do fellow GTDers. . . .

gtdstudente

Registered
Fellow GTDers has GTDer wondering do fellow GTDers . . . receive more GTD effort value with Project Planning or Preparing Next Action?

As always, thank you

Last edited:

Longstreet

Professor of microbiology and infectious diseases
Both - and it depends on the project. If it is a large and complex project and one where I want timelines and target dates, I do much more planning. For other projects, not so much. Take a look at this video from Kelly Forrister:

gtdstudente

Registered
Both - and it depends on the project. If it is a large and complex project and one where I want timelines and target dates, I do much more planning. For other projects, not so much. Take a look at this video from Kelly Forrister:
Longstreet,

Yes . . . that makes good sense, especially when it comes to "large and complex projects" that involve "timelines" and "target dates".

Please be assured that this end will be sure to act on your good counsel and watch Kelly Forrister's GTD Project Planning video presentation via YouTube with Pen-&-Paper in hand in the hopes of improving GTD Project Planning skills. Thank you

Thank you very much and please be GTD well! Thank you

gtdstudente

Registered
Longstreet,

Watched.

Project Planning . . . reminds me of "Tools" . . . as many Details as necessary and as few as possible to get the Project off one's mind . . . knowing more particulars can be readily added as reality reveals itself

Again, thank you very much

Longstreet

Professor of microbiology and infectious diseases
Longstreet,

Watched.

Project Planning . . . reminds me of "Tools" . . . as many Details as necessary and as few as possible to get the Project off one's mind . . . knowing more particulars can be readily added as reality reveals itself

Again, thank you very much
I am so glad you found Kelly's video helpful!