• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Files!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
Having got half way through the book and feeling motivated I thought I would order some files to start my filing!

I can't even seem to buy any third cut files here in the UK, does anyone know a source?

Thanks!
 
Files

Darren, how about trying the Internet to find someplace to order the files. I don't know what you can't find on the Internet. - V
 
Top