• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Filing system

  • Thread starter Thread starter keymoo
  • Start date Start date
Love it...

I can't help you with the file cabinet, but the pictures on your website are great. I LOVE to see that progression that you have so wonderfully documented with photos.

Nice job!

Bob
 
Standard vs suspension

I think you're looking for "standard" filing cabinets vs "suspension" filing cabinets--

Jason's cabinets are not "hanging" file cabinets--in the UK I think you refer to them as "suspension" files. Jason's files are resting directly on the bottom of the file cabinet drawer--so I suspect the 5 Star Wooden cabinets may be what you're looking for, at the link below:
http://www.euroffice.co.uk/itm_groups.asp?S1601=5-Star-Wooden&C79=Filing-Cabinets

Of course, I'm just assuming that when they say "standard" files they mean "not suspension"--it would be helpful if there were photos of the opened drawers, but maybe this will help point you in the right direction.

You might browse around www.smead.com to see the differences between standard files and hanging files.
 
Top