• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Filing Systems in Europe

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
Swiss Options

I've just started with GTD by reading the iBook on my iPad and iPhone whereever I go.

Needless to say, organizing is one major issue if you haven't got access to the manila folders referenced in the book. Especially in A4 format (or slightly larger).

The nearest I can get in Switzerland is a product from Biella: Bielle Einlegemappen (German name)

It's a 240 grammes/m2 heavy, 1.5cm front cutback folder with 5 creases to allow for up to 90 pages to be stored in one folder.

Apart from that I liked the reference to the classei system.

Hope this information helps other fellow GTD'ers.
 
Top