• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

For the stationery addicts !

re: Fellow Stationary Addict

Hi Michael,

I was skeptical, but this is truly one of the best collections I've seen put together. Thanks for posting this!!

Todd
 
Re:

Wow! I am one of those stationery addicts and you really got a nice collection here. Thank you for sharing.:D
 
Yeh I really liked the extension for holding stubs of Derwent pencils. I remember wearing out my favourite colours as a kid.

Michael
 
Top