Forum post problem leaving tabs open"

Seems woefully slow to me.

Here is my test
So why did @DKPhoto write he thinks what I showed of about 70Mbsp - seems good?
View attachment 1924

We currently have 10 computers and 2 servers sharing one connection and pay $80/month. We could go to the lowest level of service for our area for $55/month but we had some slowdowns when all machines were busy at once.
Your not writing about connection from your personal home but work ?
Not me. I close all browsers and shut down all my apps at the end of the day so my overnight daily backup can run.
Well that's a habit I personally got in to - when got in habit of turning Wi Fi / internet off (learning about it being toxic, for example helps sleep if turn all Wi-Fi EMF in room?) - , then the next day, I put out of - put the Wi-Fi on (and continue mostly with 10 - 20 tabs from previous day about different things - and I feel like its not best (maybe would benefit - of taking advice in this thread about organizing book marks for example ? " s
TN

You’re getting standard Broadband speeds in the UK Tim.

We are ripped off by Broadband providers compared with other countries-what broadband suppliers call fibre here isn’t called that elsewhere, although that is changing as we increasingly get proper
fibre internet, but it will cost you more.

My internet speed matches yours.

Oogiem is almost certainly in the USA and is paying more for a better service.

You’re getting standard Broadband speeds in the UK Tim.
Oh right.
We are ripped off by Broadband providers compared with other countries-what broadband suppliers call fibre here isn’t called that elsewhere, although that is changing as we increasingly get proper I
I don't understand.
fibre internet, but it will cost you more.

My internet speed matches yours.
But - what I also experience in my house - is sometimes the connection will stall a certain amount of time and completely not work
Is that a big deal for myself?
Will that also happen to yourself.
Yeah she shared - example of internet at her job, probably "

Oh right.

I don't understand.

But - what I also experience in my house - is sometimes the connection will stall a certain amount of time and completely not work
Is that a big deal for myself?
Will that also happen to yourself.

Yeah she shared - example of internet at her job, probably "
Yes i experience similar although not often a complete stall, but slow downs.

Yes i experience similar although not often a complete stall, but slow downs.

So the answer to this - is its not something which is a big deal for myself ?

Would it help if I did a quick recap of this thread - and write so far what has happened with my book marks and way I use my Microsoft application tabs? "

Your not writing about connection from your personal home but work ?
Home. I'm retired. I have one big computer project, AnimalTrakker that I program on and my husband is a retired electrical engineer, also working on a variety of projects for fun. We do not use external cloud services hence the 2 servers. We each have multiple computers for specific tasks or reasons. Right now I'm working on database conversions for current AnimalTrakker users.
Yes USA but we are one of the lowest cost places for that bandwidth. We have glass fibeer to the house. Our electric co-op does it. They needed fiber for load balancing to every meter. Because our electric is a co-op we are all part owners in it and so we have a big say in how it runs and operates including approving installing fiber to all the customer houses.

Home. I'm retired.
Oh right I mis interpreted
I have one big computer project, AnimalTrakker that I program on and my husband is a retired electrical engineer, also working on a variety of projects for fun.
I don't know what that programme is
We do not use external cloud services hence the 2 servers. We each have multiple computers for specific tasks or reasons. Right now I'm working on database conversions for current AnimalTrakker users.
Yes USA but we are one of the lowest cost places for that bandwidth. We have glass fibeer to the house. Our electric co-op does it. They needed fiber for load balancing to every meter. Because our electric is a co-op we are all part owners in it and so we have a big say in how it runs and operates including approving installing fiber to all the customer houses.
I don't know what bandwidth is "

So the answer to this - is its not something which is a big deal for myself ?

Would it help if I did a quick recap of this thread - and write so far what has happened with my book marks and way I use my Microsoft application tabs? "
It depends how often the stalls are happening (as opposed to slow downs). If daily then it’s worth reporting to your ISP.

It depends how often the stalls are happening (as opposed to slow downs). If daily then it’s worth reporting to your ISP.
It's not happening daily - since I mentioned the E-mail in post above I just noticed it happened at worst - what about 1 out of the 3 days? "

Instead of lots of tabs, how about utilizing bookmarks?

Here's a thread that might be useful:

Post in thread 'Thoughts on browser bookmarks' https://forum.gettingthingsdone.com/threads/thoughts-on-browser-bookmarks.18303/post-141644

+ M @DKPhoto and who else? do you think

one things mentioned here is key:

if a persons spends time organizing or tidying book marks- its something which will have a positive effect (with everything use browser in future, so something to pritize (priotizie - typo) doing right ? " s

1724847606619.png
U T
W T U
@DKPhoto or @Oogiem +

literally from points written on the notes:

- a way solve this problem - is I could try to make the habit of immediately exiting off tabs - after chosen with my mind I don't want to focus on this any more

if can't read the first 1) point on paper in picture in pink it reads " problatmic (problematic) having excess tabs opened (also shown in background) - because I noticed it seems to make my ME Microsoft edge browser slower (the soft ware application) even- though I may have good internet speed not variating "

@gtdstudente , @GTDChemist , @René Lie "s