• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

FYI google phone info

I mention this in case it is helpful to anyone.

Within the U.S., 1-800-GOOG-411 is free, very efficient way to get business phone numbers and addresses.

I can only say that it saved me a lot of grief when I was stuck in a travel situation and no office had a yellow pages and I didn't know the exact names of the businesses I needed. You might however want to "practice" with listings with which you are familiar before you depend on it if you are traveling.
 
Top