• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Gadget I use..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
I use Planner Pad as my paper time management system. It very unique compared any any other planner. A white board for projects.

I guess I'm in the minority with low-tech gadgets!

:oops:
 
Nope, not such a minority. :wink: Some very organized people in our office use one too. Easy to see, easy to update.
Taxgeek
 
Top