• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GemX doOrganizer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
I use Ecco but just came across GemX's doOrganizer (http://www.gemx.com/doorganizer.php), which looks pretty impressive. I can't try it til I upgrade my system. Does anyone have any experience with it? They also make "TexNotes."

I have no affiliation with GemX or anything. I'm just avoiding processing at the moment.
 
Gem/X doOrganizer

Wow, what an impressive hunk of software (from the web site's tour point of view). Really cool graphics & comprehensive tools.

The downside? Well it's Bill Gates fault. I use Outlook 2003 at home & work. I have a Palm m515 with Key Notes that I sync at home only. I use Intellisync with Yahoo to maintain my stuff on 2 PC's & I just don't have the energy right now to change systems. So in having Outlook, One Note, Mind Maps already purchased & on my system I have all the components & a few less bells & whistles. Maybe someday when I retire I'll look at something like that. But then again, I'll probably convert to Mac. Because to me (after having toured a Mac mall store (Danbury, Ct) I was very impressed. But that is the ultimate changeover. Nevermind retire, maybe in a another life.
 
Has anyone tried this lately? I see they have a new version out which includes an email client.
Perhaps a worthy competitor to Outlook(?)
 
I now use doorganizer everyday. They now have a better new update and a new price.

Sorry for pushing this software, but I'm just a very pleased customer of gemx.
 
Top