• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Gen. Ref Filing System? or Library/Archives?

While I know I just did a post about databases for general ref. filing... this is more about the OTHER options (that may not necc. be a database and/or involve MindMgr8).

Is there WORDPRESS plug-in (that say...turns your blog into a Knowledgebase?)

Is there a DRUPAL plug-in?
(that say...turns your blog into a Knowledgebase?)

I have a goDaddy.com account. Are there any built-in apps (besides WP and Drupal) that might work ?

That being said, it doesn't even need to be an ONLINE option. It can be an OFFLINE option as well.

I have lots of IN to process, but don't want to until I get my "less than one minute ... [that] needs no action but has some potential future value, and finish storing it in a trusted system" together.

Thanks (again) Raphaela
 
Top