• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Get DoneIn2Minutes for free with NextAction! for BlackBerry

Only for professionals who use the BlackBerry to implement GTD!

Due to our great feedback we are now giving you the convenient "DoneIn2Minutes" timer application for free along with our market-leading GTD application NextAction! for BlackBerry Wireless Handhelds.



For the full press release please click here.

P.S.: Any feedback and feature wishes are welcome! Feel free to send us your thoughts!
 
That's great! I am a huge fan of NextAction! it works really well; am using it since the first version. Keep on working! :)

I hope I can get a free version of DI2M as well. I drop you an email ... this would be the best i guess.
 
Top