• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Getting things done keyboard?

Wow!

The only downside I can see is that my present keyboard has a touchpad and I use one of those pull out keyboard platforms.

Do you have one?
 
JLouise said:
Wow!

The only downside I can see is that my present keyboard has a touchpad and I use one of those pull out keyboard platforms.

Do you have one?

A touchpad?? I don't quite understand? help

I don't have one yet, although I am thinking of trying one out. I currently use a Happy Hacking Keyboard that has a custom configuration which I now find indispensable...

Having that darn control (ctrl) key in a different spot makes a world of difference. :)

http://store.yahoo.com/pfuca-store/haphackeyser.html
 
Top