• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Goldmine and GTD

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
I posted this topic about a year ago and am still attempting to perfect my implementation of GTD with my Goldmine software program that I use daily. Anyone using Goldmine to implement GTD? I would love to hear how you are implementing it into everyday use of Goldmine. Thanks.

Paul Skikne - Owner
Santa Monica Real Estate
 
....... seems like Goldmine is not used much in this forum.....anyone have any feedback on how they are using other contact management programs to implement GTD. Thanks.

Paul Skikne
 
Top