• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Good blog post on how to navigate choosing your productivity applications

How do you get educated on the right hammer for example?
This . I found it a fluffy article without much useful for me. I'm always looking for ways to improve my system. I'd much prefer seeing articles that take the info further, give examples of different types of work and how people think and then suggest what apps are more suitable for those conditions.
 
Top