• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Google Wave and GTD

I just saw a presentation of google wave - "What email would be like if it were invented today". Amazing stuff!

http://wave.google.com

Still under development.

Wonder if any developer would consider creating APIs for GTD wave and task management.
 
Wave API's and GTD API's

I'm not sure what you mean with 'GTD API's'.

Google wave is an open standard and platform for a the medium called "google wave", kind of like email and instant messaging.
Your question sound like: "hope a developer creates an API in email for GTD" Which does not make a lot of sense.

As all other mediums (email / web / paper) google wave will get it's share of users, implementing the GTD workflow with google wave.

There is a lot of hype around google wave ATM, and a lot of people don't unerstand yet what it is all about (but these people generate the most noise, as always)

But it will be a very interessting platform, and I can't wait until I am greenlighted to be a beta tester :D

greetings

Huibert
 
Top