• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD a Moleksine feedback

Do you combine calendar with Someday/Maybe list?

http://workreadplay.com/gtd-moleskine/ said:
Next, take six of the multi-coloured labels. I labelled these and placed them on the following page numbers:
  • Notes (page 1)
  • Next Actions (page 100)
  • Waiting For (page 180)
  • Calendar (page 200)
  • Someday/Maybe (page 200)
  • Active Projects (page 220)

Do you create calendar manually?

Do you combine calendar with Someday/Maybe list?
 
Hi,

I created the calendar manually. I wrote out my week's events in advance during my weekly review on Friday evening.

I didn't combine my calendar with Someday/Maybe. Is this something GTD-ers do?
 
Why did you place both - Calendar and Someday/Maybe color labels on page 200?

silvine;107365 said:
I didn't combine my calendar with Someday/Maybe. Is this something GTD-ers do?

Absolutely no. I wonder why you placed both - Calendar and Someday/Maybe color labels on page 200.
 
Top