• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD Add-in - migrating to Exchange - best practices, tips tricks

Hi, everyone:

I've been using the GTD add-in for, um, 4 or 5 years. I have a fully articulated system using Tasks, Calendar, etc., etc.

Yesterday I was migrated to Exchange. Before I try various ways to integrate Tasks and Calendar between my OST and PST files, and keep the Add-in working, I'd like to solicit the collective wisdom for best practices and, less formally, any tips & tricks.

(I have searched the forum but didn't find anything comprehensive or pertinent.)

Thanks in advance!
Richard Nelson
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
 
Top